Aleksander.

Aleksander

Aug 13, 2018
Norway.
Greetings.

The beginning of my involvement with SCPRP started at Terminus and ended in.... that other place..... I was actively playing for about 2 years before deciding to branch off with the majority of my friends from the "Place we do not mention." My experiences were following the opposition, i cant remember ever playing on the Foundation side for more than an hour. Together with Bookercatch i pushed my way through the Chaos Insurgency, becoming a Colonel under Booker until he was PKed and i was elected Commander. I stayed that way for about 2 months before being outvoted and leaving the community back in May.

Im 18, work in IT and have 2500 hours playing Garry's Mod. Yes, it's an obsession, and it'll get even worse by the time S&box is released.

All i want is a stable SCPRP community with competent founders, and if Terminus is the place to get that then i sure as hell will be a part of it. I have vague memories of people from Terminus, mainly Toa Metru who i almost killed in a ChatRP.

I miss the old days where Founders actually liked their community. Looks like those days will be returning.

Colby

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Aug 10, 2018
Anytime, and once the server comes up please make sure you put in suggestions and bug reports so we can make the server >EVEN BETTER<