The Renegade is Back

Renegade

Aug 14, 2018
Hey y'all. Used to be a big part of the SCP-RP community a few years ago. Just got a message from a friend of mine recently about Terminus coming back and thought I'd check it out. Some of y'all know me as ruthless(which is pretty true for the most part) when it came to being an admin but then again, it's been a few years and I've been up to a lot of different things. One of them being me enlisting in the Army. But luckily, I still get a lot of time to play games. Anyways, hopefully I get to see y'all on the server, lots of familiar faces, and I'll build my impossibly difficult raid-proof base again. For those who remember, it was obnoxious and no one ever got past it. See y'all around.

And if you've got any questions about how the Army is, feel free to ask. No, it is not like CoD and if anyone asks CoD related questions, I will eat you.

Colby

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Aug 10, 2018
Hello and welcome back Renegade! Make sure to join the discord and watch the forums. The Beta Launch date is upon us soon!

Fokweekwee

Staff member
Aug 10, 2018
Make sure you stay updated with everything on the forums and discord because information is mainly announced in those two locations. Welcome back, Renegade!